Technique advantages and product characteristics
● High energy density:The energy/mass ratio reaches 85Wh/Kg,the energy/Volume ratio also exceeds 300Wh/L
● 1.2V output voltage,perfect substitution for traditional 1.5V batteries
● Clean,green and no memory effect
● High safety with protection against over-charge and over-discharge
● Excellent battery performance with more than 500 recharge cycles
● Low internal resistance allows high current discharge
Technological advantages and product characteristics of high power Ni-MH battery
● Power density is as high as 800Wh/L
● Excellent discharge property under high current:(Using the capacity under 0.2C as full capacity,Ni-MH batteries can reach 95% under 5C current and 90% under 10C current respectively) meeting the requirement of high power batteries
● Excellent discharge property of voltage under high current: the median voltage can reach 1.20V under 5C current and 1.15V under 10C current respectively,providing enough working time.
Technological advantages and product characteristics of Low self-discharge Ni-MH battery
● Super-low self-discharge property:The remaining capacity of a full charged battery is more than 80% after 1 year storage,and more than 90% after six month storage.(at 25℃)
● The battery combines advantages of rechargeable batteries and disposable ones:Consumers can use it right after the purchase,since the battery is already fully charged at the factory.
● Long life cycles:The batteries could be re-charged for more than 1000 cycles,doubling those of general batteries
Technological advantages and product characteristics of high temperature Ni-MH batteries and low temperature Ni-MH batteries
● High temperature Ni-MH battery has excellent discharging performance at high temperature:discharging capacity can reach 95% of full capacity at 45℃ and 80% at 70℃
● Low temperature Ni-MH battery has excellent discharging performance at low temperature:discharging capacity can reach 85% of full capacity at -20℃ and 75% at -30℃.